Anybody interested in custom intake manifolds

I'am putting out feelers to see if there is and interest in intake manifolds for Tecumsehs , Briggs , and clones . I can build you a manifold to put the popular mikuni 22 , or a clone carb on a TEC or Briggs . I just finished one for myself that lets me put a clone carb on a HS50 . For a manifold for a clone carb I will offer a throttle setup . I'am having to design one now for my hs50 . I haven't come up with any prices yet , but the one I just built took 5 hours to finish .
These are hand built in the USA at East Tn Custom Minibikes and bad ass everything .
I would post up some pics but I still can't seem load them to my photos .

Maybe out in left field here, but there is a need out there for intake manifolds to popular carbs for the GC-160/190 motors. Yellowhand used to build them and sell them, may he RIP.

(If you're in the mood for more intake building)

I am posting these pics for Mr. Wulf
I am also posting the pics of the header he built for my hs50 build. The guys at East Tn Custom Minibikes and bad ass everything are awesome to deal with. I put it in their hands and this is what they came up with.

Maybe out in left field here, but there is a need out there for intake manifolds to popular carbs for the GC-160/190 motors. Yellowhand used to build them and sell them, may he RIP.

(If you're in the mood for more intake building)
Well Dave left field is where I play most the time . But I can build one to fit almost any carb or motor , and the GC's I just happen to have one for mock up .

They look awesome.:thumbsup: I would like one (actually2) for a 3hp briggs to a tec carburetor. I altered one for my flexo build. Those pictures are still MIA in the OldMiniBikes cloud.:laugh:

They look awesome.:thumbsup: I would like one (actually2) for a 3hp briggs to a tec carburetor. I altered one for my flexo build. Those pictures are still MIA in the OldMiniBikes cloud.:laugh:
The 5hp briggs to tec/tilly intake works on some 3hp briggs
I believe the hole spacing I'd the same. I tried it when I had mine and it bolted right on.

The GC intake manifold is a great idea. When I built my Manco, I had trouble with the factory carb--there are, I think, 3 pieces between the carb and the engine and the leakage took a while to sort out.

Even a simple wrap around header for the GCs would be nice (nothing fancy, just a way to turn the exhaust out back). I borrowed an idea from another member and used a Stens !" pipe assembly--maybe something for a sausage muffler? I'd definitely buy one of those from you.

To the ones who are interested in manifolds , you'll be getting PM's . About the GC Hondas I have a pressure washer with a GC160 that I could use as a model , but would be nice to have a bare block to use .
And the manifolds are made of steel ,the parts are polished before welding them together and then gone over with a fine wire wheel . So they will need to be painted or clear coated .
I intend to start building aluminum ones as it is easier to cut out the flanges and work with the material . But so far my welding skills on aluminum are hit and miss .
As for pipes just ask and we will see what can be done . Pipes that snake thru a frame are impossible unless I have the bike on hand or just happen to own one . With I lot of pics I should be able to build the most standard of pipes .
Rupps seem popular and I have two and can make any style you want of header or a slanted intake .

markus

No I'am not , I cut them by hand on a band saw . But I plan to start fabing flanges tomorrow . Already have 8 orders and the flanges are the hardest part of the puzzle .

Gotcha, I'll have the guy that cuts my kickstand plates cut me some flanges, just didn't want to reinvent the wheel if someone already had some loaded up in a machine and was cutting them.

Thanks