anyone had this happen to tav2

I was riding my mini the other day and I was noticing that when I was riding it It didn't seem to have the same take off as usual it took longer to reach top speed. then when I slowed down I could hear a thumping sound coming from the tav side :censure:. so I took the cover off for a closer inspection and noticed that the green tension spring on the driven unit moved from the stock setting #2 hole to the #1, and if that wasn't enough the cam has a bunch of hairline fractures on it I never noticed before. Im not sure if mine just failed or if this is a common problem of putting to much power/rpm to the tav. and has anyone else had any problems with there tav2, also has any one else took the front cam off to change the spring tension on the driven unit, because thats what I have to do to replace the cam and green spring :doah:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudedog
No problems here so far. Running a Robin/Subaru 7HP and TAV2 with 2 350+ pound riders.

at the same time?

uhhhhhhh boy:hammer:, I knew I should have edited that earlier,:doah: LOL. No, not at the same time.