Anyone have a mega moto 212?

@Fisher1983

I have a stock muffler off of my predator, it is probably 5 years old though, so I am not sure of the model you are seeking. You are welcome to it if it will work for you ?

I'll be back home later this evening, and can post a picture of it.

Fisher1983

@Fisher1983

I have a stock muffler off of my predator, it is probably 5 years old though, so I am not sure of the model you are seeking. You are welcome to it if it will work for you ?

I'll be back home later this evening, and can post a picture of it.
Thank you, but the Predator flange is different. A friend gave me a Predator muffler and it wont work. :( The 7.5hp engine in this bike has a unique head.

Fisher1983

Oh!!!! You need the lifan 212 muffler?
Yes. I want to cut the pipe off the flange to build my own quiet exhaust. The 7.5hp engine has a unique head with a huge exhaust port and none of the aftermarket flanges fit. The standard Lifan 7hp engine has the usual D-shaped port, like a 212 Predator/clone. Believe it or not, the stock muffler is too loud for my tastes. I would like to fit my GX390 muffler to it.

Yes. I want to cut the pipe off the flange to build my own quiet exhaust. The 7.5hp engine has a unique head with a huge exhaust port and none of the aftermarket flanges fit. The standard Lifan 7hp engine has the usual D-shaped port, like a 212 Predator/clone. Believe it or not, the stock muffler is too loud for my tastes. I would like to fit my GX390 muffler to it.
Wouldn't it just be easier to build the flange?
I was planning to put a header on mine but I'm not sure when that will happen as I'm still trying to find out a design.

Fisher1983

Wouldn't it just be easier to build the flange?
I was planning to put a header on mine but I'm not sure when that will happen as I'm still trying to find out a design.
It would if I had the tools...but I don't. I'm also still figuring out a design. The current one involves the GX390 muffler being remote mount. I want quiet for mine.

I'm not sure what you're asking, but if you are asking if the Pro Series frame is different from the Mega Max frame, the answer is yes, they are quite different. The PS is made of larger tubing (34mm vs 25mm) and has welded joints where the Max has bends at the rear of the frame. The PS has a jackshaft that transfers the final drive to the right side of the bike. PS: sprocket on right, brake on left. Max: sprocket on left, brake on right.

Look at photos on the MM site.
https://megamotousa.com/products/classic-212cc-mini-bikes
https://megamotousa.com/products/mm-b212-mega-max-with-suspension

Well clutch and chain are both on the left side of the regular 212, what I need to find out, is if a 30nseries torque converter and centrifugal clutch have the sprockets in the same place smash far as right to left goes...

Well clutch and chain are both on the left side of the regular 212, what I need to find out, is if a 30nseries torque converter and centrifugal clutch have the sprockets in the same place smash far as right to left goes...
Yes.
Can't help you on that.
I'm not exactly sure if the tc will fit within the frame because on the pro it has a shaft that puts it over to the right side.

I bought a riser kit to lift the engine up enough to clear for that, I just dont know if the engine needs moved left or right at all. Not a hard thing to do, I'm just trying to plan ahead for when all my parts get here.