Anyone know of a good shop to rebuild Tecumseh HM100 159027?

I’m looking to do a complete refurb on a newly acquired Heald Super Bronc with my son... My skill set on the HM100 is at about a zero. The engine turns and apears to have good compression. It’s got a Walbro autopulse 3022 fuel pump that was cut off and laying on the engine mounting deck, no idea if it still works. Does anyone know of a good shop or person for this engine rebuild/refurb?

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I’m looking to do a complete refurb on a newly acquired Heald Super Bronc with my son... My skill set on the HM100 is at about a zero. The engine turns and apears to have good compression. It’s got a Walbro autopulse 3022 fuel pump that was cut off and laying on the engine mounting deck, no idea if it still works. Does anyone know of a good shop or person for this engine rebuild/refurb?

Yup, your shop. It would be a great project for you and your son. Both of you would learn a bunch. Good compression is an indicator that you probably won’t have to crack it open.
I would build an engine repair mounting deck from scrap wood, clean the outside up carefully, and start with a complete fuel system disassembly and clean, including the tank. There are folks here that know about the fuel pump.
Change the oil.
There are lots of Heald experts here, maybe start a thread in the suitable sun-forum with the bike name in the title so folks will see it.
Cool machine, wish I had one.
Pictures when you can are helpful.