Anyone know what trail bike this is?

i would put the dimond wire mesh back on it looks like someone upgraded your suspension most of them didn't come with any at all if any did pretty sure they didn't looks like yours has a magic box installed for a hi and low gear or maybe a fwd and revers I'm not 100% positive but that's what that lever looks like to me but I've never owned one id for sure try to get it back to original i mean it was labeled
America’s Toughest “Little” Motorcyclel
but the engine upgrade is prolyl more reliable by far those gates are to keep stuff from getting stuck in the bigger back tire like a pasager leg or a deer head if your going hunting with it or if your carrying a sick sheep back tot he barn they were mad for all types of things you could prolyl get a decent amount of money for it if you get it in good running condition or a nice addition to your collection

i would put the dimond wire mesh back on it looks like someone upgraded your suspension most of them didn't come with any at all if any did pretty sure they didn't looks like yours has a magic box installed for a hi and low gear or maybe a fwd and revers I'm not 100% positive but that's what that lever looks like to me but I've never owned one id for sure try to get it back to original i mean it was labeled
America’s Toughest “Little” Motorcyclel
but the engine upgrade is prolyl more reliable by far those gates are to keep stuff from getting stuck in the bigger back tire like a pasager leg or a deer head if your going hunting with it or if your carrying a sick sheep back tot he barn they were mad for all types of things you could prolyl get a decent amount of money for it if you get it in good running condition or a nice addition to your collection
yeah they added some nice suspension to it and that lever it puts it into drive and neutral it doesn’t go fast about 13mph but goes thru 10in of snow like it’s nothing I’d say it’s a pretty good bike I got it for $100

copyman

The Totes are so ugly you got to love them. I agree with the other poster they look fun to ride. Most you see are in decent shape and shows how good the steel was back then. Some old 60's & 70's bikes have sat outside in summers & winters for many years and the metal is still good after getting rid of rust. Today's metal lucky to get 5 yrs, rust would eat right through metal if left outside!

Tote Gote owner here, and I'm curious why the Sherpas have the engine turned 180 degrees? Does the transmission reverse the rotation to the final drive, or am I missing something here?