Anyone seen a Arctic Cat Screamer for sale resently??

Hey, one per customer please! They are too rare to hoard. I need one too! Funny, I know of many people who have multiples, but the rest of us have none, and they never come up for sale.

Last edited:
A guy was selling a complete one with the west bend motor and am extra frame on Buffalo craigslist earlier this summer for $800. The listing was down in about an hour.

One of you guys should put up a video of them running. I've heard one of those 2 strokes running on a snowjet but wanted to see one moving!

That's a pretty decent bike. Wrong engine but still, not bad. The rest of the bike looks to be restored in a quality way. A few issues but nothing that can't be fixed. Have to find the engine, more importantly, the exhaust manifold, but still not a bad start. Hard to find a tank and cap that nice.
Ad says he has the engine. Must need work. Can't get any easier than a two stroke to rebuild...

Edit - never mind - engine mount..

Last edited:

Ding Ding

I know of one for sale. The guy restores them. Lives about 30 minutes from me. I think he was asking $2500

I also know of one with a NOS engine. Never been driven with NOS engine.

There's one on eBay now.
Here's the title, I'm too new to post URL's and photos.....

1971 Arctic Cat Screamer vintage mini bike West Bend 820 factory race minibike!!

It's a beautiful bike. I'm formulating a guess on where the bidding finishes. It went up faster than I expected. Certainly out of my range. Nice to see an Arctic Cat get some respect.