anyone title/register there Rupp in IL recently?

Looks like it may be a big hassle without an old title or any paperwork or history. Anyone been down this road in IL after the DMV changes in 2009 ? have any advise? thanks

Not in IL but tried to register my rupp here in IN a few years back...NO Go! It was a hassle and gave up. Over the winter I built a couple of mini bikes for me and my wife. We live in the sticks and most of our riding is on back roads. I regestered them through DNR as an ATV. Legal to ride on our county roads. Not sure if you can do this in your state but might be worth checking into. (yes I still own my rupp:laugh:)

Rupp 72

i was told the best way to get a title is to do it through BroadwayTitles.com, supposedly its 100 dollars and only 1 page of paperwork and no hassle, about 3 mounths later you will receive your title. i am going to try it for my tt500 very soon.

Rupp 72

that is just what i was told but after just looking closer at it it is saying it cost $895:doah: umm maybe im doing something wrong:shrug:

thanks guys, i may try through the currency exchange if they kick it out i lose the $20 fee but get the title and plate cost back, maybe the state will see the money and just go with it.