Anyone Using SUNF A003 tires?

I74

Dang.. did the job in 3 minutes... 2 flathead screwdrivers... The old original tire feels like it's plastic crap??
Cool . :cool:

The larger tires are generally going to be easier to work with anyways, because of the larger sidewalls ect.

I don't like using screw drivers for a few reasons....

One, you can damage the tire & rims real easy.
Two,, they are ''not'' meant to be used as pry bars, & can snap ect..
Three,,, they can impale/gouge the tire ''plus'' your ''hands'' ect. very easy.
Four,,,, Because of the narrow width of them, when prying,, they can cause the cords ect. of the tires to get distorted easy around the lips,, which puts them out of round & creates problems in sealing.

I use a 24' tire bar from Harbor freight, ''like the one Mr. Pink uses'' , that is ''cut in half'', & tapered & smoothed out on those cut ends,, works real slick. ;)

I
100_6985.JPG

Last edited:
Bought a set of Tire Irons for that very purpose never thot of cutting them down, good idea makes them more user friendly working with the small tires.

That's smart all the way around.

Don't need sprained ankles ect,, especially with ''most of us'' getting up there in age. :eek: (Yeah Tkx for the reminder! :oops:)

Work smarter not harder . ;)

old shed finds

It's great to help each other out and report back news and experience on how these tires performed..
So I had the day off.. So couldn't resist loading the bike up and go to my spot and do a 3 hour ride.... FUN....
With these Sunf tires my bike was unstoppable.... It rode up everything I gave it....
I did want to let everyone know that if you are looking for a tread pattern that keeps dust low study my front tire... Front and back tires are brand new....
I was in light powder dust dirt at times and this tread pattern keeps dust very low...

Attachments

It's great to help each other out and report back news and experience on how these tires performed..
So I had the day off.. So couldn't resist loading the bike up and go to my spot and do a 3 hour ride.... FUN....
With these Sunf tires my bike was unstoppable.... It rode up everything I gave it....
I did want to let everyone know that if you are looking for a tread pattern that keeps dust low study my front tire... Front and back tires are brand new....
I was in light powder dust dirt at times and this tread pattern keeps dust very low...
Looks like a Mohawk Sand Tire that i used to run back in the day. Except you have tread, same concept I'm thinkin

I74

Got the AO21 on the back of my GX-200 today, plus installed an OEM ''aluminum'' Honda flywheel, & changed the oil ect. ect.,, to get it ready for the season opener this eve.
Put on 14 miles, & being this is the 5th back tire on this bike, plus the first SunF, I gott'a say,, that this is definitely ''hands down'' the best tire I have ever run on it.

With the 3 lb. weight saving with the new flywheel, plus that tire,, the balance & ride ect. is ''way'' better now. ;)

I