Anyone Using SUNF A003 tires?

Hello all. I'm new here and just ordered a Mega Moto 212 and Tillotson engine. I'm wondering if anyone has used Sunf A003 tires in 21x7x8 size on any similar bikes? Pictures? I intend to ride off-road or gravel 95% of the time.

1643909923354.png

@Bonanza Bryan thank you. I appreciate the pictures. Tires always look different on a bike than in the pictures on the manufacturers website. Do you happen to have any pictures of the Power II's on a minibike with 8" wheels?

old shed finds

Hello all. I'm new here and just ordered a Mega Moto 212 and Tillotson engine. I'm wondering if anyone has used Sunf A003 tires in 21x7x8 size on any similar bikes? Pictures? I intend to ride off-road or gravel 95% of the time.

View attachment 286605
I think it's neat to see this article my Coleman I bought last night had this brand new rear tire... Not even driven on yet.. nice looking tires...

Attachments

I74

I think it's neat to see this article my Coleman I bought last night had this brand new rear tire... Not even driven on yet.. nice looking tires...
Man,, that tire looks likes it's set up for the mud drags !

That is one aggressive off road tread right there !

When I got my last Sunf about a month ago ''directly from Sunf'',, I put in a request for making 14.5/ 5/ 6 ''assorted offerings''.

That would be really cool if they would start making them. ;)

old shed finds

Man,, that tire looks likes it's set up for the mud drags !

That is one aggressive off road tread right there !

When I got my last Sunf about a month ago ''directly from Sunf'',, I put in a request for making 14.5/ 5/ 6 ''assorted offerings''.

That would be really cool if they would start making them. ;)
I kept a eye on this bike on marketplace and one of the things I loved was this tire in one of the sellers photos.

Mr. Pink

My local sportsman shop will install it for 25 bucks...
Last week, I changed out the tires on my Doodlebug project.
This was the first time I've worked with a small tubeless tire.
I was quite surprised at how easily the old ones came off and the new ones went on using liquid dish washing soap as a lube.

New Tires.JPG

Last edited:

toomanytoys

Take off the tire from the bike. Remove the valve core. Let the air out. Lay the rim flat on the ground. Jump up and land with both feet in opposite sides of the tire. Bead should pop right off. Flip and do it again to the other side.

use 2 big flat blade screw drivers to work the tire off.

use 2 big flat blade screw drivers to work the tire on.

If you have a strong grip sometimes you can break the bead with your hands. Had it work a couple times.

Mr. Pink