AR, OK, MO, KS, Riders

I want to make Windber PA and Funday at MinibikePaul's before I try and organize a local event. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to do it but it takes a lot of work just ask Paul and he's got many enthusiasts in California although many flew or drove in from afar. This year I wont make any events due to prior commitments but 2013 I will set a goal to make one, you get something solid together and I'll get behind it but for now I'm shooting for Windber 2013 and Funday #4.:thumbsup:

It would be great if there was mini-bike racing in AR. I would buy a couple for my wife & I. Would be a BLAST!:clap:

Larry Haney
Beebe, AR

TomH

yeeeep. I will make it if possible. Not too many riders from this neck of the woods, but thats ok, three or more and I am all in.

Don't get me wrong, I'd try it for sure. I would love to have one here in Oklahoma for surrounding states including Texas and New Mexico since OKC is centrally located, we have an off road park here that has camping as do many states. I'd try to make a closer event if someone would organize it. Windber is the oldest and from what I've seen a really beautiful place so it's been a dream for me and MinibikPaul's Funday is impressive especially when you consider how young an event it is. It would take some serious planning and true commitment as well as cash to pull off such an even but it has to start somewhere.:thumbsup:

Don't get me wrong, I'd try it for sure. I would love to have one here in Oklahoma for surrounding states including Texas and New Mexico since OKC is centrally located, we have an off road park here that has camping as do many states. I'd try to make a closer event if someone would organize it. Windber is the oldest and from what I've seen a really beautiful place so it's been a dream for me and MinibikPaul's Funday is impressive especially when you consider how young an event it is. It would take some serious planning and true commitment as well as cash to pull off such an even but it has to start somewhere.:thumbsup:
The off road park sounds cool Outlaw!

TomH

Mid South mini bike meet
Mid America Mini Bike Rally
Mid Continent Mini Bike Extravaganza:laugh::laugh

I have the same thing over by my house, an off road area by the lake with camping. Lots of sand. But all kinds of motorcycles and quads every where. Don't know about anybody else, but I would like to have it more exclusive for mini bikes if possible. I have a track at my house, but it is too small for big gathering, about five acres.

Last edited:
Mid South mini bike meet
Mid America Mini Bike Rally
Mid Continent Mini Bike Extravaganza:laugh::laugh

I have the same thing over by my house, an off road area by the lake with camping. Lots of sand. But all kinds of motorcycles and quads every where. Don't know about anybody else, but I would like to have it more exclusive for mini bikes if possible. I have a track at my house, but it is too small for big gathering, about five acres.
Hey Tom. You have a 5 acre track!!!!???? Thats plenty of room for now. So far I have made contacts with 6 guy's for this and your 1 of them. Let's do this!!!

TomH

keystone lake - Google Maps

Zoom in at keystone colony center of the map. Second cove north of the bridge on the west side of the lake. That white box is an old motorhome, black spot is a trampoline. Those two catamarans are part of it. My trailer is between those. You can kinda see a trail there, most of it is through the woods both sides of the driveway. Corps of engineers would probably bust us for riding on the beach. I get away with it in the winter if I make one pass through there, pop out in the users area to the north, and take the road back. It looks level but it is far from it. I have a small natural jump and plenty of challenges (hills), loose leaves. Pretty far for some of you guys is what I am worried about. I would rather meet in the middle than loose some riders that couldn't make the drive..but whatever, open for anything we can come up with