ARC Speedway Billet flywheels

ARC 6696
Do they move enough air for a normal bike just cruising on pump gas?

I've always bought the standard ones before and never paid much attention to them, but wanted to try something different on this build.

SAS289

ARC 6696
Do they move enough air for a normal bike just cruising on pump gas?

I've always bought the standard ones before and never paid much attention to them, but wanted to try something different on this build.
Have you read the description of the 6696? I don't know a lot about flywheels but I would get the 6696 over the 6626. I don't think these engines run as hot as we think they do but I would call ARC to verify whether or not it would work in a non racing application where cooling is needed at lower than racing RPM.

6696 Predator 212 Hemi Speedway Billet Flywheel (arcracing.com)

Billet flywheels without fins are usually run on drag racing engines that burn alcohol. Alcohol motors run much cooler and do not run for long periods of time.

Billet flywheel with fins would be a better choice for a regular minibike, if you have a choice between fins or no fins.
The speedway flywheels have fins, but are a bit shorter than the standard ones for less drag. ARC's website isn't completely clear on whether or not it moves enough air for just average riding or if its only recommended for racing.

Li'l Popeye

The speedway flywheels have fins, but are a bit shorter than the standard ones for less drag. ARC's website isn't completely clear on whether or not it moves enough air for just average riding or if its only recommended for racing.
From their website:
"The new 6696 billet flywheel from ARC Racing has an ultra low drag fin design that will greatly reduce air drag on your racing engine, while still moving enough air for cooling. "
So I assume it moves enough air for cooling for racing and for average riding.