Arco build

This was a fun quick build, got it last Saturday and this is where its at now. I had to do alot more fabricating then done usually on a build and i think it turned out pretty well!

Its for the man who pinstriped my bikes, he wanted to bring it to world of wheels with mine (in his section). So i had to get it done quick. Spent about 12 hours working on all the welding/ fabricating at work last Saturday.

Im going to make a chain guard still this week at work and i need to get my clutch brake in still and throw that on, ill probably hook the throttle up tomorrow.

Has anyone else have any issues with the 6" tri-star wheels? The back wheel doesnt spin true at all, its not the bearings either. I thought it might have been the bearings werent set in right but they are, the wheel is just off. Its not throwing the chain, if the jack shaft wasnt there it probably would though.

IMG_07011.jpg IMG_07001.jpg Ejdj.jpg IMG_07211.jpg IMG_07201.jpg

All those repop wheels are.out of wack. It's all we have for the hobby so we have to make due. I usually try swapping all the wheel halfs around until I get the best results. The wheel with the most wobble goes on the front. Lol

All those repop wheels are.out of wack. It's all we have for the hobby so we have to make due. I usually try swapping all the wheel halfs around until I get the best results. The wheel with the most wobble goes on the front. Lol
Lol, that’s what I figured. The front wheel is not so bad, it’s a 5” though so I couldn’t swap it. He had the wheels already, if I order those wheels for something again they will be the same size, so I can give myself the best chance against the wobble lol

Yep. Same story I got from someone "in the know." I wont buy any of the new ones. If I am going to have to deal with wheel wobble, I'd wather wield whacky wee-pops.

I always try to find an original set of wheels, originals always fit right & everything works right with them. I have a drum for this wheel that won’t work either, the hole for the shaft is way off center, so instead of rewelding the hole and drilling it out again (and possibly being off again) I’m just going to go with the clutch brake