Arco Bushwhacker or EZ Rider fuel tank

I have a nice Arco tank with the factory outlet intact, has remnants or the decal left you'll have to remove. Has bolts and a cap but maybe not the correct cap although it fits.

I must get $120 shipped for it or I'll Ebay it. PM me for pics but be patient, Ill be taking them tomorrow but will wait a week to post em here per the rules.

Hello. My name is pat and I am new to the forum. My son and I are restoring a 1973 full suspension ARCO. We would like to purchase your fuel tank if it is still available. Shipping would be to Levittown, NY 11756. Please let me know if you still have iot an if you accept paypal for payment. Thank you.

Best regards,
Pat B

I do accept paypal, PM me when you have enough posts and we'll get the deal done.
Hello. My name is pat and I am new to the forum. My son and I are restoring a 1973 full suspension ARCO. We would like to purchase your fuel tank if it is still available. Shipping would be to Levittown, NY 11756. Please let me know if you still have iot an if you accept paypal for payment. Thank you.

Best regards,
Pat B

I do accept paypal, PM me when you have enough posts and we'll get the deal done.
Ace. I met pat and his son yesterday at the mini bike show on Long Island yesterday and when he asked if I had one I said no but there's an nice guy on the forum selling one and showed him your ad. Very nice guy and super stoked about restoring this bike with his son.

I'll be happy to do business with him, he just needs to be able to get ahold of me. I sent him my phone # in a PM maybe he got it.
Ace. I met pat and his son yesterday at the mini bike show on Long Island yesterday and when he asked if I had one I said no but there's an nice guy on the forum selling one and showed him your ad. Very nice guy and super stoked about restoring this bike with his son.