ARCO E-Z Rider CL Find

I just picked this bike up today. It had been listed on cl for several weeks before I bought it. (Someone on here posted a thread about it) I couldn't resist when the seller all of the sudden dropped the price to $125. The front forks need some love but the bike looks complete and it appears to be a '76 by the engine serial number. It runs but will need a carb kit and a new clutch. I imagine the HS40 will push this bike quite well. Thanks for looking

Chad

Got the forks straightened today

I finally got some time to give this bike some attention. I got the carb rebuilt, put a new clutch and chain and straightened the forks. I've never had or ridden an ARCO before and I must admit they are nice riding bikes. I changed the rear tire but haven't worked up the ambition to do the front one yet. One piece rims are by no means easy to change tires.

IMG_20160728_183854004-1600x900.jpg

Took a fairly quick trip today to finally get to meet Chad, check out his sweet rides and took this bad boy home :drool:
Thanks again Chad....much appreciated and absolutely great to meet ya :thumbsup: