Arco E-Z Rider I

I just purchased this chopper yesterday. It was listed on ebay also. Waiting for it to be shipped. Price seemed a little high, but man life is short and you can't take it with you. Planning on doing a resto-mod restoration project with my 10 year old son. He is really excited. If anybody has any advice for me, I'd be happy to listen. Let me know. thanks. Mid Life Crisis... Nothing's ever easy....Its always something...

I just purchased this chopper yesterday. It was listed on ebay also. Waiting for it to be shipped. Price seemed a little high, but man life is short and you can't take it with you. Planning on doing a resto-mod restoration project with my 10 year old son. He is really excited. If anybody has any advice for me, I'd be happy to listen. Let me know. thanks. Mid Life Crisis... Nothing's ever easy....Its always something...
Oh sweet, congrats! Arco made neat little bikes. I'm with Outlaw Ace though, would need one with the bars that angle forward or adjustable bars. They are a little cramped if you are over 5' tall haha.

Hey everybody, my EZ Rider arrived today safe and sound. It's a really solid bike. No rust anywhere on the frame. It has just a little surface rust on the sprocket. It was a risky purchase since I only had pictures to go by, but you can tell its always been stored inside and its been taken care of and not abused. My son and I attached the front forks and tire and have started cleaning it up. So far, so good. My son couldn't get the smile off his face. It was painted black at some point but we found some of the original paint under the black and its like a candy purple color. We are going to paint it back to its original purple. I was curious if anybody knows what engine came on these bikes originally? If you do, please advise. Thanks. That's all for now. Stay tuned for updates if you are interested. Nothing's ever easy....It's always something...

Ding Ding

Cool bike!

MY concern with that style bike would be tipping it over backwards. I think a set of wheelie bars would be in order if it were mine.

I'm going to be selling mine. I have a member who may be interested. If not, I'll separate the engine if you would want it.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

You have an EZ Rider like mine? Let me know about the engine. I am also trying to figure out a clutch guard for it. Any information will be greatly appreciated. thanks.