Arco Survivor Plus near complete extra bike WITH PAPERWORK

I was going to do these up as sister bikes, one survivor and one a polished restoration, but other projects have taken priority. I bought them from a guy who's dad used to sell them in his bike shop. They look exactly like Arco Bushwackers, but the paperwork calls the EZ-Riders. Also, the place of manufacture is listed as Paterson and Arcos were built in Hackensack if I remember correctly. My guess is that after Arco stopped producing minibikes, someone bought the tooling, extra inventory and EZ-Rider name and built these for a short time. It appears these were sold as kits without a motor and you would add your own. Here's the details on the two bikes:

1) Survivor Bike - Running, riding bike in nice shape. I'm swapping the Predator for a 5hp (white with matching patina). I could never get the kickstand to stay up and just use a string to keep it up. May be able to make it work with a small bracket at the engine bolt and a tighter spring

2) Project Bike - near complete bike frame. Needs fork lowers and sprocket wheel for the rear. Have several extra front wheels that you could weld a sprocket to, as thats the only difference between the F & R.

Includes one repop clutch guard and ORIGINAL FACTORY PAPERWORK.

Asking $375. $325 if you don't want the Briggs motor. I can help with shipping. Ezmail me at jmessinger80@gmail.com

Attachments