Arctic Cat Climber For Sale

Hello, I have this Original Climber (except for the pull start) and I am looking to sell it. Everything works great including lights and speedo. I have the owners manual and spare belt for it too. I am asking $1200 OBO. Runs and rides excellent. No smoke or leak issues at all. Starts right up every time and is a blast to ride. Thanks for taking a look, Tony

Last edited:
Since this has not gotten much response I am dropping the price to $850.00 All I can say is that if you like these bikes (who doesn't) and you want to start it up and ride with no issues at all, then this is a great buy. Tell me what you think please:thumbsup:

I decided to keep this bike. My 9 week old boy Dylan will have an awesome ride that can't be bought at PEP BOYS or some other China:censure: retailer :thumbsup:

Is there any chance you would consider selling this bike again? I had one identical to this as a kid and would now like to get one for my grandchildren.

I ended up restoring this bike. I have to post pics. I removed the speedo because it wasn't working anyway and I like the clean look.

I do. Its in storage right now. What price point are you thinking? These have all but disappeared and I’m not desperate to sell it. If you are serious i will dig it out and get pics and video of it running.

I do. Its in storage right now. What price point are you thinking? These have all but disappeared and I’m not desperate to sell it. If you are serious i will dig it out and get pics and video of it running.
If it's for sale again you must have a price posted soo read those rules again, if you two fellas want to visit do it by personal message so the actively for sale threads aren't affected.