armageddon postponed till 5/26...

So hurry up and send me all your stuff before its too late!!!
Cool stuff only, no junk please. And then you can tell jesus how charitable you've been while he was away.

I'll vouch for you:thumbsup:

This might help sum it up for all the morons that think they know the day of the rapture of armageddon.

1 Thessalonians 5:4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.2 Thessalonians 2:2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come.2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.Revelation 16:15 "Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed."