attex sport 2.40/ coleman need gone!

I bought this bike from the original owner. It is in very good condition. It was preserved in grease and mud for years. The seat is in great condition and has the original tools in the tool pouch. THE SACHS PULLSTART WORKS GREAT. Engine has spark . Frame is solid forks are straight

Very complete, great little bike
PLEASE GIVE ME AN OFFER, I NEED IT GONE TO WORK ON OTHER PROJECTS.
or trade for vintage snowmobile?:shrug:

if you have any questions please send a pm
i will send pictures after a request in a pm

i will try to add photos once i learn how lol

thanks-mike

$425 i dont know how to post pictures yet lol but i will email them

It is located in west bend Wisconsin but can deliver for a fee

no haha idk. it was stored in a guys garage for the most of its life

Last edited:
If someone wants it bad enough they will pay the shipping. I have paid lot's of times for shipping and I have shipped lot's of bikes. Last thing i shipped was a Sperry Rand Tricart. $550 from MA to WA. Everyone thinks it's a pain but they just don't want to be bothered. If it's restored make a plywood crate. if not take the wheels and bars off, maybe the forks. Make the box as small as you can and send it off. Wood frame with cardboard around it is good enough. I have even just used shrink wrap for project bikes to save on weight. Someone really into the hobby won't mind spending the extra $$ or time.

I wonder what it would cost to get it shipped to 48328.
Its about 800 miles round trip for me to go get it and that would cost me $180 in gas plus be about 13 hours of drive time total which would make for a long long day.

Even so thats still about worth it to me except I cant spend the cash right now on that toy.:shrug:

I hope you sell it soon so I cna forget about it.:laugh:

Rupp 72

the cheapest shipping if you are in the midwest is Spee Dee shipping, they are cheaper than what you would spend on gas, seriously check them out and get a quote on their web site.

thanks for all the info for shipping that going to help if not now but in the future.

still no buyer or offers?:shrug:

im open to trades for old snowmobiles?