Attex Sport 2.40 Wiring Help needed

I grew up with this Attex and a 8 years ago I set out to fix the wiring and 8 years went by and now I have no idea on how to put it back together. (slaps forehead). Lucky for me it looks like I have all the parts. The photos show all the wiring. I believe the multi-switch is the hub for all the wiring.
I am fairly certain the headlight and rear light have been replaced, a previous multi-switch melted from the inside, the one shown is its replacement. I have labeled all the connections on the multi-switch (1-5). 1 is in the toggle, 2 connects to the top button (I think this is the kill switch), 3 4 5 & 0 connect to the toggle via a spring in the toggle (3 & 0 are connect, no wire can connect to 0), 6 connects to the side button (which I think is for a horn, which I do not have). All of the wiring photos have labels with alphabet characters.
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Attachments

My 10 year old rides that bike now. I will attempt to pry it out of his hands for a little bit and grab some photos. He thinks he is the neighborhood Big Man On Campus when he rides that around.

My 10 year old rides that bike now. I will attempt to pry it out of his hands for a little bit and grab some photos. He thinks he is the neighborhood Big Man On Campus when he rides that around.
It's a fun bike I don't blame him. I would like to give my little man rides around the block, he is 3 and loves motorcycles.

Yea, Bio is a good dude.
I reassembled the magneto and discovered that I do not get spark. I tested the spark plug and it was bad so I replaced it, but still no spark. I tested the ignition coil and found its resistance to be high, I purchased a new old stock replacement on ebay. The new ignition coil should be here Monday next week. Crossing my fingers this solves the issue.