Aviation History Log Slitter...

I'm hoping to get this.....

I have an old splitter that was originally set up to run on a large gas engine or a 3 horse 3 phase electric motor. Right now it has neither, it sits on 14 inch wheels . two I beams stacked and powered by a cylinder that came off a B-52 bomber front landing gear. NOT JOKING, serious business. Interested?

Working out a deal for this thing..

DR Powerwagon dump bed with sulkie

The sulkies on those ride terrible rough but walking behind one is easy and they can be handy. There are better powered wheelbarrows out there but that DR is priced quite cheap and would be fine for most jobs. The 4wd Yanmar powered ones you ride on are awesome but high rent as all get out. The one I DR I saw local to me was $850 and not as nice as the one you are looking at.

OH man... He had it given to him by some old lady friend of the family.. she spent like 2 GRAND on the damned thing.. :laugh:

It doesn't seam to ride too bad.. They only go like 9 mph, so it's not like a bone jarring experience..

Turning is what is pretty wild feeling at first.. Feel like you're gonna be trapped in the machine or something.. :eek:ut:

YEAH for the price I would just buy a good riding mower that will
pull just as much or more stuff, PLUS mow the yard.. :laugh:

People like weird shit.. It'll probably end up at auction and just buy the splitter cash.. I can't get back ahold of the guy now..:glare: He never left his number and must not pay attention to email.. :glare: