Azusa tires

I'd ditch the idea of having a charging coil setup and just run a battery with an LED light. You'll most likely have better light output, but will have to find a place to mount the battery and charge it when needed. From what I've seen on here and Reddit, most people are happy with the setups they do like that and say they're better than the stock light.
i've been thinking about that, i already have leds for the front and back, just thought battery plus charger would be expensive. I honestly don't do night riding so i could remove them, just like the vintage look of the lights.

nightgrider

LED and a battery is the easiest and best way to get lights on a mini. I installed a charging set up on my 212, but honestly if I was starting from scratch. I'd just get a new engine with them already installed.

If you just like the look. Harbor freight sells a cheap work light that looks good on a mini. I was going to use it but my stator couldn't put out enough juice on it's own to run it. But it can accomplish the look for cheap if that is all you are looking for.

Attachments

LED and a battery is the easiest and best way to get lights on a mini. I installed a charging set up on my 212, but honestly if I was starting from scratch. I'd just get a new engine with them already installed.

If you just like the look. Harbor freight sells a cheap work light that looks good on a mini. I was going to use it but my stator couldn't put out enough juice on it's own to run it. But it can accomplish the look for cheap if that is all you are looking for.
Thanks for the reply, Ive found some leds for the headlight that work great with the charging system.