azuza mini bike

was told this was an azuza......frame and forks only.....please pm me for more detailed pictures...65.00 plus shipping...paypal only
Might be interested. Just to get this straight it's frame & forks only? No axles, spacers,stem bolt,seat,throttle or wheels & tires? Would like to see more pics. Any idea on cost of shipping to 62420?

i will look and see if i have the axles....and yes i have the seat and one fender i think...that i would throw in.....has the stem bolt too.....just no wheels..........shipping would be somewhere between 60-75.....

i know eric...but i cant take them all with me.......im keeping four and hope once i get settled i will be able to work on them and go exploring once i do.........

i will look and see if i have the axles....and yes i have the seat and one fender i think...that i would throw in.....has the stem bolt too.....just no wheels..........shipping would be somewhere between 60-75.....
Hey Tippy; The guy got back to me about the complete bike, but he already sold it. Your frame is worth what your asking, I just can't justify the shipping so I'm gonna have to pass. Thanx and good luck hope you sell it.