B.A.T. is rocking this week

If I ever won the big money Lottery the very first thing I would pursue buying is my all time favorite automobile. A Lamborghini Miura. It would have to sit in a big glass display case as sadly I am 100 plus pounds and 7 or 8 inches to tall to even get in it, much less drive it. But I would buy one none the less. Second would be a Detamosa Mangusta, predecessor to the Pantera. Same story about fitting in it... Both of these have been a bucket list item as long as I can remember. All the way back to being a teenager...

Introduced at the 1966 Geneva Auto Show the Miura is recognized as the worlds first "Super Car".

Miura

View attachment 273162

V-12 powered. Note the exhaust moves with the rear body work.

View attachment 273163

Mangusta

View attachment 273160

Small block Ford powered.

View attachment 273161
All those cars are on my list. A local guy I used to work with still has a Pantera I believe, and a guy that my dad knew had a Mangusta. They're unbelievable automobiles and the Lamborghini Miura is just plain sexy. It's the first Lamborghini I ever remember seeing and it used to appear at Darryl starbirds Rod and Custom show. I fell in love with it back then

Thank you. The same powder coater also did the frame for my 1972 Ducati flat track race bike that is nearing completion. He described a process that includes high-build primer, color, and clear, all in powder. That project stalled this spring when I started a series of eye surgeries. It all worked out OK, so I'll be be able to finish the motorcycle project soon. Mostly just reassembly at this point. I will not be selling the Ducati. I only have one other minibike - a Ruttman rolling chassis - that I will probably list in a classified ad on this site. It's not a BaT candidate.

Hey Tom, What size motor is that Ducati?