B.A.T. is rocking this week

I've been following all of three. I love watching BAT. Their daily emails are like waking up to a new Christmas catalog each morning.
Yeah, I was just peeing my pants with excitement seeing the quarter million dollar tank. Thankfully I was able to quickly scroll past the 428 Cobra Jet powered Stang and the Hemi Roadrunner to get to the good stuff.

If you guys and gals ever see me on the television with that big lottery check just know that you're not going to be able to buy anything cool on the bring a trailer website at least for a few days. Of course I am going to stop by the local motor coach dealer and get a matching enclosed double decker car hauler first so you will have a day or two maybe more depending on how fast the RV dealer gets my coach and trailer prepped for delivery. In all seriousness though I can pass up a lot of the stuff I see there and my bucket list is not really that extensive or exotic. It sure is fun to see what they have to offer though and wonder how big a beating the previous owner took on some of these magnificent machines. Very cool stuff.

If I ever won the big money Lottery the very first thing I would pursue buying is my all time favorite automobile. A Lamborghini Miura. It would have to sit in a big glass display case as sadly I am 100 plus pounds and 7 or 8 inches to tall to even get in it, much less drive it. But I would buy one none the less. Second would be a Detamosa Mangusta, predecessor to the Pantera. Same story about fitting in it... Both of these have been a bucket list item as long as I can remember. All the way back to being a teenager...

Introduced at the 1966 Geneva Auto Show the Miura is recognized as the worlds first "Super Car".

Miura

1609431598113.png

V-12 powered. Note the exhaust moves with the rear body work.

1609431734320.png

Mangusta

1609430362923.png

Small block Ford powered.

1609430409318.png

If you guys and gals ever see me on the television with that big lottery check just know that you're not going to be able to buy anything cool on the bring a trailer website at least for a few days.
I like to check out if the winning bidders have won other auctions on the site before. It looks like some of these people are either rich and just found BaT or have recently come into a lot of money.

This guy is one of them, almost $1.9 million in winning bids in the 5 weeks. . https://bringatrailer.com/member/nico2015/