B&S 5hp exhaust flange

Does anybody on here make an exhaust flange with a short piece of pipe for making your own header? My motor has both the flange bolt holes and the thread in pipe options. I would like to make a header and go with the flange style for the but either need to find an old donor exhaust or someone that sells just the flange or flange and short piece of pipe assembly.

I have a little shorty header that fits a 5HP flatty. It's only about 10 -12" long but has a washer style flange already welded on. It's brand new, never mounted. I assume you can cut it as you wish and rebuild pretty easily. However, what size tubing are you going with? This one is pretty small dia.

I can get a picture of it after work if you need.

If you're JUST looking for a flange, I've bought one of these from this seller and it is VERY nice quality and precision cut.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BRIG.../260745348967?pt=Go_Karts&hash=item3cb5a24767

Shoot me a pic of what you have and let me know how much you want out of it. The link to the ebay thing would work for what i need it for if it comes down to it. I am thinking of making a header with like a bolt in muffler that slips insideof the header and can be removed.

I do not know how handy you are but I took a flange gasket and used it as a pattern on some 1/4" steel to make a flange Drill the two bolt holes and use a 3/4 " hole saw to drill the center hole. Brazed in an unthreaded 3/4 nipple and then brazed to the rest of the rest of the exhaust i built, worked great, still use today. Had to use small headed 1/4" allen head bolts for clearance, because it's pretty tight. John