Back Surgery!

that's not REALLY a kitchen is it? I thought it was at first, but then I saw that's just a mini fridge and not a stove :laugh:
Nope, thats half my shop..

I bought that fridge dammit! Best thing I ever did. The ability to reach down whilst welding and grab an ice cold water and then kick back with a klondike bar while your welder cools down from its duty cycle....

Priceless.

at first I thought it was too.. but not too many people have concrete floors. and if shes anything like any 'normal' mom she would probably have a conniption :shrug::eek:ut:

oh yeah and nice job nate :thumbsup:

No.. we have hardwood :laugh:

Thanks.

my mom didnt even yell when i was washing off my greasy grimy 50 year old jeep transmission in the kitchen sink. she just said "wait! let me get the dishes out of the way before you smash them" :laugh:

Little update on this project... I took the frame to the sandblaster's, along with the swingarm and forks, he got it all cleaned up for $40.

Sounds good to me! Saved me $20 on wirewheels and 3+ hours stripping the frame.

I shot it in self etching primer, then black metallic followed by 9 coats of clear.

No, I'm not kidding about the 9 coats. I really shot 9 coats of clear on this thing :laugh:

I'm waiting on a gas tank, and then its done!

Man, I hate you productive people. You make me remember I have unfinished projects. Someone wanna rough in the bondo on my gas tank and fan shroud for me? :laugh: Good job though Nate. :thumbsup: