Baja Doodle Bug "US Army, Tank Destroyer" Peg and Seat Fix

I posted in the WANTED forum about needing either a right side peg for my DB30S, an alternative peg set that would work, or some advice on fixing it, as mine was bent up when I purchased the bike. Anyway, last night, I finally devised a proper method for re-shaping it back to normal. Just need to prep/prime/paint it.

I also purchased a new DB seat from Go Power Sports for a dime or two over $35 (which included shipping and tax since I live in TX where GPS resides). The seat without shipping/tax was $26 and change. Not a bad price. I plan on using the new one until I can get the old one re-covered. The old one had some dry rot at the back corner edges and a developing tear at the seam along the top side. Didn't look all that bad, really, and was just going to use a vinyl/leather repair kit, but found the GPS seat instead. My plan is the re-cover the old one in a brown color to a achieve, as my dad would say, "The Old Brown Boot Army" look. Not a big fan of the "GoPowerSports" logo strewn across the back, but ain't too bad. Was going to remove it, but I figured I ought to show some support since they DID have what I was looking for and at a damn good price (in my opinion). Go GPS! Why not?!

Anyway, thought I'd post up a few photos. Hope y'all enjoy...

Here are a couple of the bent peg...
DB30S Right Side Foot Peg 1.jpg
DB30S Right Side Foot Peg 2.jpg
Here is the fix...
DB30 Peg Resto 2.jpg DB30S Peg Resto 1.jpg
New seat with restored peg installed.
DB30S Peg Seat Resto.jpg