Baja mb165 fork seal help!!!!

I have a baja heat with a fork seal that is failing. There is oil coming out of it and it dosen't look good. I want to replace it but I can't find replacements. Does any one know the size of them so I can get some new seals.

I never had that problem.
But I use ESSO hydraul 56 in mine and change it every season.
The Chinese oil is too little and probably too thin.

If you have a good motorcycle parts place near by just get the old seal out and have them match one up. That's what I did for mine I can't remember what it matched up to tho I think it was a kawi. And im and im a bigger guy so I used 15wt fork oil and put about a quarter of a quart in each tube has been great for two years now

I think they call for 51ml each.

Too much will cause the shock to bottom out early.

Thicker oil seems to help with the rebound.
The Viscosity of the oil I used hydraul 56 does not look all that thicker than the factory.
But lots of people have commented that better thicker oils imrpove the damping action.

I got some seals from my bro. He has a honda xr 125 I think that he got two sets for a while back and he let me have a set of them. Now I got to put some oil in them and there good to go!!!!! I might try the ESSO hydraul 56 that Newoldstock recommend and see how it works out.

Baja mb 165 fork seals

The following bikes use the same seal :Suzuki DS80 78-00 ,JR80 01-04 , OR50 79-80 ,RM50 76-80 , Yamaha BW80 86-90 ,MX80 80-82 ,PW80 83-06 , TTR90 00-07 , I went through a lot of research to find these seals . Thank God I wasn't buying new forks to fix a leaking seal that's Bull . Go to Bike bandit .com or any other place since you now have a make , model & year to order.