Baja project

I picked this up for $50 a few weeks ago and decided that since it needed a new back tire that I would just go on ahead and redo it all . Waiting to get the frame and fenders back from paint but heres a few updates from start to finish . In hopes of having it back next week to get it back together for a local upcoming car / bike show and swap meet . Anyone local come check it all out Set 13th https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fabulous-Farmer-City-Extravaganza/881186405241599?fref=ts
More pics to come as I get it put back together . Keep watching

Paint color is Chrysler PB3 just like on the viper pictured and it will have white scallopes with pearl coat added .

Some fancy artwork by my bad ass paint guy " Thanks Jef "

Still waiting to get it back. Supposed to be hand delivered to me tomorrow. I was told both fenders were painted and one fell off a mount and got banged up so it was being repainted again . Its always something with this thing . Pics to come soon everyone

i put the speedracer front tire on the back and fits perfect. no chain rub now.
looks good. want to see more. gonna TAV it?
Id like to TAV it but its not in my budget right now , between the paint , tires, brake parts, and some small mod engine parts I had to buy Im tapped until next month on fun money . Hoping the chain wont rub the rear but I wont know until I get it all mounted up , I have spaced the rear sprocket about the thickness of a thin washer 1/8" which looks like it will clear easily now . Just hoping to get it all back together by sunday for the car/ bike show and swap meet .
On another crappy note I pulled the plug on my GX 200 only to find out the plug had been cross threaded by the previous owner and pulled all the threads out .