baja warrior rollers/frames

Excellent prices, and not bad shape either! Wish I lived closer! I actually hate the desert where I live now, 100f + for 8 months a year not fun

Nope, not me. If it were they would be on OldMiniBikes first... I know the old guy that has them though.

I know where they came from too..... I have pics.

If you look at the right side of this pic you can see the rear fender of a Warrior still in the crate. The sad part is that none of what's left is for sale.

Everyone of the Baja 4 wheelers in the crates have a 1/4'' hole drilled in the bottom of the case and 2 1/4'' holes in every tire. Baja wouldn't sell any of them to the employees so they tried to destroy everyone of them before they left.

Need a wheel??? This is all that was left of over 300 DB30's that he crushed. I bought all that he had.

You could have bought the 57 Cadillac for $2500. It went to Texas last week. It was as complete of a car as you could ask for. Had every option available on a Coupe De Ville. The trunk floor didn't have a spec of rust in it. It did have some rust in the drivers door and the right quarter but it was very fixable.

Doug

Wow..too bad..why do people keep stuff listed..down here they remove it right away..guess they like people calling them..lol

Last edited:
Baja crushed bikes all over the country and cut their losses. That infinite corporate knowledge and planning thing....
That's awful..i hear mini bikes screaming..:death: these dealers employees probably tossed as many as they could in their pickups..hehe

Last edited:
Wish I could find one of those like that local. I want to chop it up to add rear suspension and a gx390 I got so that would be a perfect starting point.

I saw a video of a warrior that guy said torque cracked the rear back tube at motor plate on sprocket side powered by a 420 pred..... guy used 14t clutch to 50t rear..19" tire? ...:eek:ut:..got high gears?

The whole thing really makes me sad.
Secretly, I'd like to have a small fleet of them, maybe 10, and host minibike weekend shindigs, camping and bbqs.

The whole thing really makes me sad.
Secretly, I'd like to have a small fleet of them, maybe 10, and host minibike weekend shindigs, camping and bbqs.
Lucky people live near others to enjoy such things..I'm a lone wolf here..have had a few visits, kids live couple hours away..fun watching daughter ride..she better than my son who runs into the bushes..he's not the best rider :lol: beers by the firepit..my city raised grandkids think I'm crude,watching me blast off all out..well guess I'll leave a lasting memory..crusty papa wheelie