Baja Warrior Wheel Bearings

Anybody have a source for the wheel bearings for a Warrior? I followed a link I found on this forum or another forum, I cant remember which, to a set of bearings that were supposed to fit. Got them and they were way to small. I don't have a good bearing house near me so it looks like online purchase is my only choice. Anybody replaced their Warrior bearings? One of the fronts would turn roughly and the other was stuck. No wonder I never used the brakes. Just coasted to a stop. Thanks in advance.

Thanks guys, but that was the first place I looked and I have gone back this morning and looked again. There are no wheel bearings listed for a Warrior that I can find. I hope one of you has seen something that I haven't. The search continues....

Yes they are in the parts diagram but they are not available through OldMiniBikes. They are 35mm x 15mm x 11mm per my mic. Through a lot of searching with the dimensions I came up with a 6202 2RSJEM bearing number. They are available on Flebay and are priced all over the place. From $9.95 with free shipping to $3.99 with $16.57 shipping to $24.99 with free shipping. Just had to dig but this is what appears to be correct. I have some on the way as of today and will post if they fit or not. Thanks

Yes they are in the parts diagram but they are not available through OldMiniBikes. They are 35mm x 15mm x 11mm per my mic. Through a lot of searching with the dimensions I came up with a 6202 2RSJEM bearing number. They are available on Flebay and are priced all over the place. From $9.95 with free shipping to $3.99 with $16.57 shipping to $24.99 with free shipping. Just had to dig but this is what appears to be correct. I have some on the way as of today and will post if they fit or not. Thanks
Stop and read the numbers on the the bearing.
I forget what they are but I bought a set of double lip sealed bearing for as I recall 1.99. (were they a 6002 ? )
These are a standard bearing used on all kinds of other things.
The jack shaft bearing I used were also a standard part I think a 6204 or something and the ones I used were also a double lip with a temperature grease inside ( intended to cold application like snow machines )

The engine uses a 6205 c3.
Any one will do but I prefer a FAG or SKF.
I do not care if it has seals or not, what ever is in stock and I just pop off the seals or shields ( also a 2.99 part )

Why would you order and pay shipping for something sitting on a shelf in your own home town?

Second the OldMiniBikes does not say what brand of bearing.
Its probably Chinese.

Buy a good bearing a FAG or SKF.
Brand name parts like these start with good steel quality grinding and good heat treat.
Chinese bearings are no hell.
Even some jap bearings I avoid like Nachi.

Pay more for less?
No its a wheel bearing or a jack shaft engine bearing spend a little less, buy locally and know what you have.
Bearing failures are such suchka!

Last edited:
Well here is what I have coming Newoldstock and they are cheap enough for me verses running all over the upstate looking for them. SKF #6202 2RSJEM There is not a good bearing house around these parts that I can find. And the nearest one that I know of is 200 miles away.

I spent a hole afternoon looking for 2 O-rings in this town for my diesel truck and then spent 3 dollars for the 2 O-rings when I finally found them. Not going through that frustration again...

Hey minibikin. I am glad you could find them. I couldn't find them and I used the live chat feature and a gentleman by the name of Kurt Reynolds told me that they were not available from OldMiniBikes. Don't have a clue how you found them and an OldMiniBikes employee cant find them....... I even gave him the numbers off of the Baja parts list. At least I tried before I went elsewhere. They are in route and are a known brand. So I am happy.

So just to repeat so I (we) can take note....
you found that SKF#6202 2RSJEM bearings are for the front and rear wheels
of the Baja 165 and later Baja 200 models right ?

How much did you pay for yours ?

Yes the SKF#6202 2RSJEM bearings are what I bought and they do fit my Baja 165. I have no knowledge of the 200 but one would have to assume that they would be the same. Mine were fleebay fodder at $6.00 each shipped. Had them in 3 days and didn't have to hunt the local spots for them.

The O-rings I spoke of in an earlier post were a fairly common .25 ID by .50 OD. Nobody had them and most had a blank stare when you asked for them by specs and not by a part number.... Just warm bodies... not parts men anymore. The place that had them when I gave the counter man the spec he just turned around and walked off to the back and came back in a couple of minutes with 2 in his hand and said I was lucky because they were the last 2 he had... It is just sad to try and buy parts anymore.

NOS you are correct. A true parts man or even a well stocked parts house is a thing of the past the vast majority of the time. Just warm bodies that look at the computer and cant go beyond what it says. Give me an old book with a cross reference in it and I can find what I need.

Electric motor rewind/service shop will have a consignment of bearings on site. ( also try pool and pump places )
They can not operate without parts.
Probably a cheaper place than ebay too.

I just did a google on that wheel bearing part # SKF #6202 2RSJEM and I think it is the bearing used by
Harley Davidson on some of its motorcycles.

If that is true they ought to last a million miles in a minibike application.

the cheapest I could find was $42 for four including shipping from
Buy bearings online - 200 million bearings

Last edited: