Bajabeast!!!!!!!!!

This is the bajabeast!!electric start 13hp GX390clone agk mods;airfilter carb jetted ,custom exhaust ,gov removed , 1inch comet torque converter,18x9.5x8 tires. this bike i have been modifying for a year and now it is unstoppable, it wheelies goes up any hill i had the nerves to try.:weld: i raised it 4 inches in the rear!!! real blast to ride!!! the last things i might do to it is install rear shocks and cb 400 gas tank:thumbsup:stay tune!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Bajabeast!!!

engine is huge like 18"x18"x18" but fit in frame nicely once cut support under seat. had to reinforce frame afterward

delray

rear shocks??? i think someone is doing that on there project build? i just can't remember who:doah:
kruger,bike looks good:thumbsup: it's safe to say you have a big block engine:thumbsup:

great job, with the 13hp that thing must fly!!

I have a tank for you if interested. I ordered it and it won't work for my project. it's the red tank. It would hook up on the upper frame tube easily

tank?

fastest takeoff ever felt short off 600cc and up sportbikes.thanks for compliment coming from you that means something ,seen your projects, sweet!! I alreay have a tank off old honda CB400 but it has rust in it trying to clean it but ,what do you want foryour tank and what are its dimensions?

I called the company I bought it from (wildfiremotors.com) and they will return it. I have to pay shipping back to them (no big deal)

I bought my first tank from them (the small one) and was hoping to get the same one but when I opened the box it was this monster. They do not have the small tanks anymore

I paid $36 + $10 shipping but I'll sell it for $46 shipped to whoever wants it

I'll post the dimentions later and another photo. I should post it for sale in the "parts" section

The clamps to mount it would go right on a Baja Heat for a real tank not the fakie those bikes come with

Neck

Growing up is optional
Dam!! I'm in the process of squeezing an 8 horse flat head briggs in mine and you've already out done me! That's it I'm going to get another one and put the GX620 V twin I've got sitting in my garage in it!

gx620?!?!?!

Thats part the beauty of this hobby, one mans finish project fuels the next man's.i saw "the thing" and that made me mod this bike ,if you do one with the GX620 someone will try to go bigger and better with what they got!! just part of being a MAN!!!!!!!!!! :eek:ut:now let me go measure this 750cc engine on this crash honda:thumbsup:

Neck

Growing up is optional
Thats part the beauty of this hobby, one mans finish project fuels the next man's.i saw "the thing" and that made me mod this bike ,if you do one with the GX620 someone will try to go bigger and better with what they got!! just part of being a MAN!!!!!!!!!! :eek:ut:now let me go measure this 750cc engine on this crash honda:thumbsup:
YEP! I hate to say it, but that got a friend of mine killed! (long story) Anyway, nice install! I should get my TAV 30 today and maybe get my project done by next week. Pic's will follow shortly.

just kiddin

sorry out your friend,i was kiddin about the 750cc engine the gx390 is more than enough for these bike frame and me,its all in fun anything bigger might as well buy a full size bike:thumbsup:

Neck

Growing up is optional
sorry out your friend,i was kiddin about the 750cc engine the gx390 is more than enough for these bike frame and me,its all in fun anything bigger might as well buy a full size bike:thumbsup:
Thanks' but as much as I miss him, I couldn't think of a more fitting way for him to depart!
And if I thought I could get a small block Chevy in a mini bike and make it look right you bet I'd be trying it! bigger is always better and too much horse power is just right!
Now, enlighten me on "the thing"

Hey neck,if you want to see pictures of how to build and install shocks and swing arm on your bike,go to the second link in my sig and sign up and go to the photo section in mowermaster folder.This site is a great help and good place for ideas.You will see my ride there too.