Bar stool

made some more support for the frame out of angle iron..aka. donated bed framing. I was making some lightning holes in them..just need a couple more drill bits. It stiffens up the frame pretty good.:thumbsup:

Love the build!! The skeleton/wrench hand with radius and ulna is just awesome!! Alot of great ideas all in one package! Way to think outa the box!!:thumbsup:

sweet video. I liked the on-board view. I was watching it while my partner drove to the station. It felt like I was driving it. lol. Awesome choice of music too!:thumbsup:

Ive decided to spend a little extra money and get a sprocket hub that allows for the quick change split sprockets..got a blue anodized one so it will match too. The 72 teeth currently is a little too big. I think a 62 teeth will still allow good take off and help a little with top end speed. Not like im trying to go as fast as the minibike:eek:ut:. I will someday have a video of the mini bike as well.. just vowed to not ride it until i get a new flywheel. Dont want to blow my nuts off.

kill switch mount done. made from i think... 5/16 flat one inch metal, toggle switch from autoparts store, and some left over sheet metal pieces which i polished with a wire brush. The wire goes through a small hole inside and down the metal steering column bar. the ground is screwed in as you can probably see.
I have found the the "off" and "on" labels of the toggle are actually going to be reversed when you install it..ive tried other combos with the wiring and no go. This was the same situation with the mini bike. you will have to just nip off that little nub thats on the toggle cover. the "on" will be the ground wire and the "off will be the wire going to the motor.

Last edited:

new chain sprocket. Looks a ton better in my opinion, and easy to change. Also alternate muffler i made from some metal piping from the plumbing dept. of a hardware store and a lawnmower muffler 3/4in thread. This is the slightly softer sound header option..although im beginning to get attached to it and like it. The stock muffler that came with the engine was sacrificed to get the flange off. All covered with some blue header wrap.

oh yea and this sprocket is a 63teeth going from 72 previous... still does donuts in the yard all day long.

any thoughts? i was hoping to use this coil laying around and maybe a small extra battery. I couldnt get the spark plug to fire.. idk if the coil is dead or im just not connecting it right. I could also find a extra coil to go on the engine.

I know there is a way to connect a wire with the spark plug on the engine and go to the extra spark plug.. but that kills the engine unless your reving it up high/dont have the chain connected. not enough to handle two plugs. :eek:ut:

OK.. so ive been thinking.. instead of a bar stool...bc they're everywhere, to take a tool box from a pickup and make a "tool box racer"... hope you like my paint program CAD.:laugh: and its not drawn to scale at all.

..and i dont care if anyone copies.. i dont mind spreading ideas.
You'll have to cease and desist THIS IS AN OFFICAIL WARNING.
I have patented this/MY plan and you will have to pay me if you use it or face the wrath of my legal team.

:lol:
your drawing is fine it gets the point across

I had to replace a mailbox at work and after having it sit for several days in my work area i decided to save it and maybe make it into a mailbox racer.Its huge and I think I'll call it GO'n POSTAL or express mail