bargain bargain

Holy Crap. I also wish it was close by. That is a steal of a deal.
If someone here gets it. Please PM me. I may buy some stuff from you...

Danford1

Guys, when you post a craigslist ad don't just copy and post the link to the ad. Save the picture from the ad as well and post it here so when the ad gets deleted before everyone sees the post here we can at least see what we all missed out on. :laugh:

Guys, when you post a craigslist ad don't just copy and post the link to the ad. Save the picture from the ad as well and post it here so when the ad gets deleted before everyone sees the post here we can at least see what we all missed out on. :laugh:
Most of the time I would agree but there was a ton of pictures. This is a case it might have saved people some tears not seeing all that person's collection sold for less than it's scrap value even.

I'm gonna say this was a deceased spouse collection and they had no clue. I doubt it was a parent because often the kids know more about worth than this even if the kids aint into whatever hobby it is. Whoever got it needs to be locked up but I got a feeling it's all about to show up on fleabay in the next few weeks.:censure: