Barn find...need help identifying

What I meant was I wouldn't be cutting up the frame. Not sure how good the paint is but that old paint buff's out nice. You can search the threads for more information. It would be 1970's.

markus

Yea I agree its the last version Mickey bike actually has a bunch of mods done to it, but looks like its fixable, mine was a hot mess when I bought the frame from a junkyard, It had a grant GT steering wheel bolted to it rather than the handlebars :D Heres mine after I got it all fixed back up. These shared frames with the Aggie 97 at the time, I believe It was 1969 possibly bleed into 1970.

Yea I agree its the last version Mickey bike actually has a bunch of mods done to it, but looks like its fixable, mine was a hot mess when I bought the frame from a junkyard, It had a grant GT steering wheel bolted to it rather than the handlebars :D Heres mine after I got it all fixed back up. These shared frames with the Aggie 97 at the time, I believe It was 1969 possibly bleed into 1970.

Great looking bike! Are you going to mount an engine and ride?

markus

Great looking bike! Are you going to mount an engine and ride?
I had an engine I built on it for awhile, but I wanted to upsize to a 5hp so I took it off and sold it, That was a few years ago, bike is just sitting around collecting dust as a roller for time being......not much love for completing mini bikes currently. Heres what I had built and had on it (the video I used to sell the engine):