Barn/House find/finds

rugblaster

So, I'm relatively new to mini bikes and in fact, I've only had two. A 70's vintage K&S Hornet and a one-off build I did for the Build-off this year. (Be sure and check that out, Cactus Donkey by RugBlaster) In the process of building the Build-off bike I heard of different sources around town for vintage mini bikes.

This one story I heard of is particularly intriguing. It seems a elderly lady here in town has a old house with mini bikes in two of the bedrooms. The house is in pretty bad shape. She is in a nursing home with alztimers (sp) Ostensibly, the bikes and other stuff, old signs, a gas pump, go karts etc. belonged to her only son who has not been heard from for several years. He was though to have traveled from here, Texas, down through Mexico to the Yacatan Peninsula in a VW bus. He never came home.

I sort of broke into the house accidentally and took some photos.

I think the nursing home will end up with the house and the contents......so I'll have to find out what to do. If someone knows what some of these bikes are, let me know.

Itype2slo

there has to be a trust or some entity that is paying the bills to the house & nursing home. Contact them with a BS story to get info, No point winding up in jail. :thumbsup:

The blue bike is a Trail Horse that had the bars cut off. Looks like it has a Harbor Freight engine on it. That chopper frame is newer also. Couldn't have been that many years that he has been gone. :shrug: