Barris Super Stocker decals

Hello,
I’m trying to find a set of decals for a Barris Super Stocker that I recently picked up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

This is how it looked when I picked it up a few weeks ago. I have already taken the predator and gas tank off, removed those welded tabs that held that tank, and just finished stripping the orange paint. The rims look like newer Astros and the brake is the newer Azusa brake, not the original one. Excited to paint it back the way it should be...

Attachments

Steve73

This is how it looked when I picked it up a few weeks ago. I have already taken the predator and gas tank off, removed those welded tabs that held that tank, and just finished stripping the orange paint. The rims look like newer Astros and the brake is the newer Azusa brake, not the original one. Excited to paint it back the way it should be...
You have a really nice clean frame. Who ever painted it orange didn’t know what they had. My 1st project into this crazy hobby is with a barris super stocker. Cool come up for sure..

You have a really nice clean frame. Who ever painted it orange didn’t know what they had. My 1st project into this crazy hobby is with a barris super stocker. Cool come up for sure..
thanks... I just got done painting it. Can’t wait to ride it. I don’t have a running HS40 and don’t want to pay eBay prices for one. I’ve got one sort of lined up, but I might go with a Briggs until I can find a good HS40.

Love the Barris SS bikes! This engine I recently finished got setup for and sold to someone rebuilding a Super Stocker out in Cali. Hes doing the finishing touches on the bike right now.

I just read through your post about this one last night and saw that it was spoken for already. I’ve got a gray HS40 with a slant intake that came off an MTD. I need to find a straight intake and then figure out what else it probably needs.

markus

I just read through your post about this one last night and saw that it was spoken for already. I’ve got a gray HS40 with a slant intake that came off an MTD. I need to find a straight intake and then figure out what else it probably needs.
I dont know if I have any extra standard intakes for the 40's, I will look tomorrow. You want to avoid the snowblower ones if you can help it. they are the ones that are more squared off on the top. the extra meat is there to catch the heat off the box muffler inside the snowblower airboxes. You can use them, they just never used them in mini bike applications and look a little out of place.

I dont know if I have any extra standard intakes for the 40's, I will look tomorrow. You want to avoid the snowblower ones if you can help it. they are the ones that are more squared off on the top. the extra meat is there to catch the heat off the box muffler inside the snowblower airboxes. You can use them, they just never used them in mini bike applications and look a little out of place.
Okay awesome, yeah please let me know if you happen to have one. And thanks for the heads up on the snowblower ones!

Steve73

I have the original file from Corey Bike Budy. If anyone else needs them for the Super Stocker email me at choppercarm@gmail.com.
I have the black on clear Built by Republic and Geo Barris Kustoms W Hollywood California decals if needed. They go above and below the SS decal on front plate and on upper frame rails. Available to everyone but Brad!
I can honestly say these are the best. My barris project wouldn’t of been possible without these and they look amazing!

Love the Barris SS bikes! This engine I recently finished got setup for and sold to someone rebuilding a Super Stocker out in Cali. Hes doing the finishing touches on the bike right now.

Do you have any more that you have restored? I am interested. I am restoring an old Barris now.

markus

Do you have any more that you have restored? I am interested. I am restoring an old Barris now.
not right offhand, I am working on some later ones but planning to do both of them in black. I do hope to start on a later 1969 HS40 from a Bonanza BC1300 with a steel tank hopefully in the next couple months....I work at a slow pace.