barris trike!!

I have to agree. Not the best looking bike out but glad to see you made some money off it. Better looking though than some of the bikes I got stored away but that's why I got them hidden. I always see a lot of talk about the Taco's but have never found any literature. Where do you guy's find all your info on them ?

I could have bought it twice before he did.

And actually, the Taco 55 found is actually probably the coolest find ever on this site. Too bad I couldn't have kept it but I was offered far too much to hang onto it.
Holy smokes, I'm surprised you sold it. Well, maybe not. Everything is for sale, I know. I have two that I won't sell, but I would sell. But I say I wont and really I would. But I wont. Shut Up Randy. OK..........................................

I have a lot of things I don't want to sell, but in the end the only thing that isn't for sale for the right price is my '37 Pontiac.

I really hated selling the Taco 55, but do enjoy the new carpet and linoleum in my house, and should still have enough to get the air suspension for my coupe.