barris trike!!

I love the funky colors and how the tanks are way up on the sisy bars!!! awsome bikes i wish i could find a chopper with the purple and yellow seat!!!!

A guy on the H.A.M.B. just found a Barris trike.. ,dont know the details just a teaser pic so far. Search under ''vintage minibikes'' on the H.A.M.B. .

I've looked for years for one of those. Wonder how many were sold,I'm sure not many left. I want to live in Ca. Still dont know how to link sites, just type in hamb on a search engine ,it should come up.

am i missing something its just a pic of the front plate? the rest might be all cut up and destroyed?
Nope. It's mostly intact. It's a nice find. I was really tempted to pick it up the last 2 times I saw it. He must have come along right after me on sunday and bought it. I saw it the 2nd time on sunday.

I have some pics of it from the first time I saw it, but they're from my camera phone, and too large of a file size to upload here. Not sure how to change the file size on them.

It would be very cool sitting with the other 3 Barris bikes I have in my posession right now..