bc-1000 for sale

I got it listed on e-bay ive got 2300 in it its never been riden reason the cops are always on my street its got a mx front end on it It not vintage but it looks good the reason im selling it is ive got my eye on a blue 1300 bonanza mine has a dave miller conceps frame complete roller mx crome front end see pictures dwp dan if you see it on e-bay and send me a pm you get it cheaper because your OldMiniBikes guys dan

Also, you will get more interest from OldMiniBikes members if you post photos HERE, and not make them have to go look at your EBay ad.
Michael

dwp dans photos

go -look at my photos at OldMiniBikes also under my picture dwp dan is the bike see the red dm-1000 that's it win you go to my photos youl see it it has a mx front end motor frame and weels for every scratch you can find on the bike il take 100.00 off the price to OldMiniBikes members its 1400.00 that's a savings of 1000.00 less than I paid for parts win I bought the bike it had a scrub brake on it its been changed to brake shoes rlv chain its got a brand new Subaru 6 1/2 horse moter on it the whole bike has less than two hours run time on it look at my pictures they explain everything and to the coment about going to e-bay to see the pictures I tried to down load pictures here it would not down load pictures for me camera problems