BC1100 wanna be vintage, just for fun class

Pete I know it should have but I was kicked out of that category. But thank you for the compliments .
Really?

I just gotta say this one thing about this build , this kinda build is boring as shit . All I gotta do is paint it have the fenders chromed a little zinc plating and put it together. You don't get to cut and weld with this build , nothing to fab . Boring is what these vintage stock builds are . You know right before paint a may just cut her in half and build a drag bike .
If you start with a complicated bike that is need of full restoration, and do 100% of the work yourself, (except chrome) they tend to not be so boring. I long ago stopped worrying what someone else thought about my stuff. See if the moderators will move you and this build to the vintage class. If not, rip the thing apart and make it a boat trike bike glider. Yeah, that wouldn't be boring.
Dave thanks for the recommendation for vintage class , but I'am good here . Hell I did get to make a chain guard . Maybe I could start losing parts then I would have to make them . But I'am going to finish it as close to the way it came from bonanza as I can . And that mean ass Mr Cheezy probably wouldn't move me anyway . Lol
thanks guys for the kind words , everything thing I do on this is a little more interesting but these builds are still boring.
Who kicked you out? Cheezy or Pat? I cant imagine a grown man doing something he hates as much as a vintage build for six months, then bitching about not only the tedium, but how he was kicked out of the class-

It's not too late. Enter the vintage class and compete. Grace us boring lower level fabricators with your highly evolved presence.

You just don't hahahahaing quit do you Dave . I made a comment to a friend of mine and you take it way to seriously. What the hell is your problem? I have this feeling you just don't like me . Well the last comment like that in this thread I took it well because you were right and I accepted it and went to another class . But you just keep coming back like a bad shitty cold .
Why don't you just have my threads pulled from the build off .
And let me end with this KISS MY ASS and have a wonderful day Dave .

Really?

Who kicked you out? Cheezy or Pat? I cant imagine a grown man doing something he hates as much as a vintage build for six months, then bitching about not only the tedium, but how he was kicked out of the class-

It's not too late. Enter the vintage class and compete. Grace us boring lower level fabricators with your highly evolved presence.
This sort of comment is not wanted or needed in this build off...if you have an issue with a builder...then send him a PM and follow the rules of this build off. As far as him being "kicked out" of Vintage...you pointed his out...and I addressed it. Mr. Wulf graciously accepted not being in the "Vintage" build section. He said his comment in a joking manner....if he has a problem with anything..he also knows to contact mrpat or myself with the issue. But since his build was started even slightly..it is what it is..END OF STORY! This thread will remain locked till a video is posted and then allowed the 7 days for comments or whatever. That is the final ruling....:hammer:

Really?

Gees Havasu, leave my brother alone. I know the only reason he's here is for ribbons.

Jesse Wulf (Soon to be former member, Hey Drew)

Dead topic...no need to fire it back up Sir. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.
Yes Sir, I understand, I haven't been around for awhile and just wanted to say hello. Again, hello everyone, hope to see all at Windber this year if I can make it.

Everyone looks like there having fun, Keep it up.

Jesse Wulf