bearing numbers MB200 jackshaft?

markus

Anyone know what the replacement bearings numbers would be for the Jackshaft assembly on an MB200 are? It shows them in the parts breakdown but does not list them as avialable, only the complete unit. Working on one of these for neighbor, I can see a shield has been compromised on a bearing on the J/S so it needs replaced, trying to get an order together before I go tearing the bike all apart.

Also is a torque converter drive plug n play on these or is there an alignment issue doing that, seems like a better way to go if the guy can afford it.

Thanks

gbabins1

Hey Markus, not sure about the bearing but you will have to raise the motor to get a TAV to fit. The plate ends up being below the engine by over an inch. I just put on on ours this week. Rides really nice.

It's no big deal to slice the bottom inch off the back plate on the TC. It can even be done with a jigsaw.
The baja's should have just come with them installed, IMO.

markus

Thanks for that info, Means it'll be more labor to install. The engine plate is is peeled from the frame from all but 2 welds on this thing so he going to have more $$ than he thinks so TC conversion might not get done...hopefully I can just find the right sized bearings for the J/S for now (and they are not expensive) to save him some cash and get him going.