BearKat Twister / Complete Project and Parts

Hello All,

I am attempting to gain more space and several pending projects must go.. Twister as pictured, complete frame, seat board (needs new wood) and metal attachment pieces, fuel tank, glass bowl pieces, spare swing arm with sprockets, (original short and extended wheelbase) Two B&S motors one ran when parked, the other one is a bit loose with compression, original clutch, maybe spare carb, spare pull start cover and assembly.

I would prefer this project go to a fan of the BearKat Twister community. You know what they're going for - make a fair offer. looking for 350 for everything Located in Arizona can deliver in the White Mountains or the East Valley...

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello All,

I am attempting to gain more space and several pending projects must go.. Twister as pictured, complete frame, seat board (needs new wood) and metal attachment pieces, fuel tank, glass bowl pieces, spare swing arm with sprockets, (original short and extended wheelbase) Two B&S motors one ran when parked, the other one is a bit loose with compression, original clutch, maybe spare carb, spare pull start cover and assembly.

I would prefer this project go to a fan of the BearKat Twister community. You know what they're going for - make a fair offer. looking for 350 for everything Located in Arizona can deliver in the White Mountains or the East Valley...
I almost sure that longer swingarm was for a 12 inch wheel. Ive seen very few, maybe an option that became available? I’ll buy it if you still have it.

Sorry sold and I cant figure out how to take down the ad!

I do have the other older Tote Gote for sale with the 760 twist throttle front fork if interested. I can have it in Queen Creek Arizona or the White Mountains depending on what is more convenient....

Attachments