Bearkat Twister for sale in OKC

I'm never going to do anything with this so it's time to get it to someone who will. It was taken apart completely then stripped and painted Argent silver. My dad did it because he needed something to keep him busy, I would have left it in its original green paint but it is what it is. The seat was redone and the fork gaiters came from a Triumph motorcycle and fit very well. These bikes were built to compete against tote goats in trail racing events. And somewhere here there is some history about that. It originally had a 6 horsepower Briggs with a dellorto carburetor and a Nelson Muffler but I sold those rare and high dollar pieces because my dad didn't want to use the original six horsepower

Just wonder if you will ship to Cali. And if so I’m interested can you send pics?
You can find most of the photographs in my media here, I will work with your shipper. The last three big machines that left here got picked up by U-ship, I don't think they charge very much because the machines didn't sell for that much.

Hey outlaw so l can’t find the media or pics probably don’t know how to use the sit. Saw your reference # but not sure how to look that up

Ok Ace. I like that machine looks like you’ve don everything to it or you got it that way. Are you wanting to part with it?

And Ace , do you perhaps have any more info on the make and model year? And will you take a few close up shots? I’m serious about buying so your not wasting your time. Thanks.

And Ace , do you perhaps have any more info on the make and model year? And will you take a few close up shots? I’m serious about buying so your not wasting your time. Thanks.
I was told it was a 1966 model and was built by WaCal industries in Phoenix Arizona. They have a racing history and there is some information here in the archives about them. I'm asking $1,500 for it and I'm firm on the price, I will work with your shipper or you can pick it up in Oklahoma City. I will try to get out and take some better photos of it when it cools down some this evening or tomorrow evening, I'm not getting around very good today.

Hey Ace. So price sounds good, so I’m just not sure how to get it here. Do you ever get out to Az? I’m visiting there from California this September to visit family. Long shot l know. Just throwing it out there. Otherwise I’m not familiar with how a mini bike would be shipped. It would probably need to be crated. And you probably don’t feel like doing all that.

U-ship great site especially if'n everyone can be patient.

Shipped a Doodle Bug outta Florida and one outta the Metro-Mess of DFW (Dallas/Ft. Worth) had a good experience both times. :scooter:
Thank you mark. Ok so do they crate it or how can a guy be assured that it won’t be damaged? Etc.

Hey Ace. So price sounds good, so I’m just not sure how to get it here. Do you ever get out to Az? I’m visiting there from California this September to visit family. Long shot l know. Just throwing it out there. Otherwise I’m not familiar with how a mini bike would be shipped. It would probably need to be crated. And you probably don’t feel like doing all that.
I can get it put on a pallet strapped down and the U ship guys generally take pretty good care of everything I have had sent so far. If you need it covered with a tarp we can do that too. I have had several large machines leave here with uShip and they have all arrived in good condition. I sent you a personal message, we will get this figured out.

This is the engine I am offering with it at $1,500, it can come with a couple of other eight horsepower Briggs engines instead and I will the negotiate the price down accordingly. 20221017_145830.jpg