Bearkat Twister for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been taken completely apart and gone through, bearings either replaced or cleaned inspected and greased. Painted Argent Silver like Chevy Rally wheels. Seat recovered over original padding and base. Tires are original goodyears with the read being a bead lock setup with 4 screws through the rim into the steel ring of the bead. Forks taken apart cleaned and reassembled and new boots from a Norton were installed, shocks were gone through as well. Engine is an 8hp with original 6hp embossed cover and other tins but block is craked, frame mounted gas tank leaks too. I have two good 8hp engines that will go with it as well as two good tanks to replace the leaker. When running it rode great, it'll go up a mountain at 25mph and is smooth due to the great suspension.

$1500 OBO no trades, will not ship but will assist U-ship or your shipper with a pallet/crate free of charge. Or you can pick it up in OKC. Please respond by PM and no comments please.

Bump. Someone make me an offer on this awesome machine, they are few and far between some might say rare. This is a good one, never had any rewelds and everything works as it should except the engine. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO MAKE AN OFFER, worst thing I can do is say no. Please PM me though.

Bump. $1200 firm no shipping will consider trade for the right small minibike and a lot of cash or not so much depending on the trade will also trade for quality firearms. A nice Gilson 525 would go a long way as a trade as would a equally nice suspended Trailhorse or Trailblazer. Worth the drive down also have many other machines you may as well try to buy while you're here. Will still work with your shipper if needed. Not many around this nice even with the engine issue.

Last edited:
Bump, still $1200 still no shipping. A guy sent U-ship to get a big bike from me tonight, they were on time and the driver was well prepared to do the job. I have an 80s Magnetron ignition 8hp that comes with it and could be hidden under the original embossed tins that will be a fine replacement engine plus another running 8 horse briggs will come with it as well. If I swap engines I'll likely keep the bike so if you're on the fence about buying it act soon. When March comes I'll take the engine off the billy goat yard vac and get this incredible machine running again for my enjoyment.

Bump, still for sale still $1200 absolutely firm on the price. I'll put the new engine on it come spring and ride it a while if it doesn't sell then Ebay it as a running and riding machine for considerably more $. If you have always wanted one this is a very nice example and all the hard work is done and done well. Don't miss out. I'll work with your shipper and even strap it to a long pallet if need be.

I have decided to get this bike running again and may even take it back down and paint it green like it was originally. Thanks to all who inquired.

Hello all,

I'm looking for an opinion of value for a BearKat Twister. It''s complete with a white Sears and Roebuck decaled B/S flathead motor. The bike is all original with all parts and a "workable" seat. Hasn't been started in years. Any idea of what it could be worth as a restored roller? I'll post better photos once I get back up to my shop where it's stored

Attachments

Mountain Gote, you are commenting on another members four year old "for sale" thread. If you wish to sell your bike, please start your own For Sale thread. You must include an asking price. Unfortunately we do not give values on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.