Bearkat Twister serial# Engine size ?

I agree Richard... The Twister appears to have a very stout frame and fork arrangement. I was amazed to notice one of the Twisters I received in the last lot had extra plates to gusset the front confluence of tubes as they attached to the steering head.

Still scratching my head on this one bike in attached photo... cant seem to locate a manufacturer or ID # anywhere...The chassis is huge - thus the 13HP bolt on... any thoughts?

Attachments

Those front fork legs don’t look right.
Nice bike.

I was just studying, and comparing, this bike with one's in the ads Richard posted.

It appears to me that the axle hanger mounts currently in use have been added to PikeHunter's bike. The original axle mounts still appear to be there, on the end of the fork, in front of the current mount.

Nice bike.

I was just studying, and comparing, this bike with one's in the ads Richard posted.

It appears to me that the axle hanger mounts currently in use have been added to PikeHunter's bike. The original axle mounts still appear to be there, on the end of the fork, in front of the current mount.
Ya they are still there not real sure why the other front wheel mounts were put on. But this Twister has 2 rear sprockets on the back wheel also.