BearKat Twister

Bought this as a project and have lost interest in finishing it. It needs just a little more work to finish it up. I have all the parts to finish it, except the seat. Please feel free to ask questions. $600.00 obo I’m attaching pictures of the different stages. Can’t figure out how to post pictures. Text me and I’ll send some to you. (928)301-2900

This twister is the single jackshaft model with 12 inch wheels. They were only built in the last year or two of production and are rarely found. I was able to upload a picture in the Bearkat section but I can’t post it here for some reason.

The 8 inch and 12 inch bikes were both called twisters. They shared the same basic frame and fork. I have seen double jackshaft twisters with 12 inch wheels and even 12 rear/8 front like the TG750 but I don’t know if they sold them like that. Do you still have that clean red bike xr7gt?

The 8 inch and 12 inch bikes were both called twisters. They shared the same basic frame and fork. I have seen double jackshaft twisters with 12 inch wheels and even 12 rear/8 front like the TG750 but I don’t know if they sold them like that. Do you still have that clean red bike xr7gt?
Yeah I've got the red one still. It's probably my most valued one.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk