Been a fun ride but time to say good bye

This is a tough tough choice, but the time to say good bye is here due to some personal issues, I have met alot of great people here who i hope to continue to stay in touch with. Thanks to all of you for your help. I have accumulated alot of mini bike related stuff and im moving it all. I will post in classified section as I go through it all.. Again thanks for everything, Joe

45t

Say it isn't so, smo? :shrug:

Its sad to hear that we will be losing another valuable OldMiniBikes member. :confused:

Last edited:

jeep4me

Good luck in what ever you do from here out. I know it's a tough decision and even harder to hold to it.

Take care.:thumbsup:

Hey Joe...I hate to see you leave..and I hope everything works out for you. Stay in touch and dont be a stranger. Good luck:thumbsup:, Bill

I like to think we don't lose members. They just become misplaced for awhile. Best of luck. Buddy and we will see you around the corner.

Fred

You never realy loose a memeber to a forum like this ( unless they leave on bad terms ).

It has been my experience that people grow develop and tastes change.
Usualy once around 3-5 years or so of high interest something starts to change.

Some people slowly exit an interest,or they move in a direction that takes them into places where others are not following.

The important things are the skills and ideas you learn always seem to adpat themselves to new things ( thats where the interesting part of have an interest in something comes from ).

I used to interested in beer and brewing.
Now I just like to drink premium beer and apreciat the effort in it....

I used to collect antique engines.
I no longer have a large collection, but kept a few working pieces.
I kept the things that can offer me pleasure and serve a purpos ( like the Petter genset ).

I used to race...
I think I am done with that now.
The mini is jus too hard on the body to continue....

But The stationary engines and minis cross polonate a lot of ideas.
I love the Clone as much as any other engine because of all the things you can do with it and too it ( seems to me the Petter and its clones are lot like that too! )

SO we are not loosing a member...
We are gaining a member who although drops in less and less will have new ideas to share.

Good luck Smokinsmos.
Keep in touch and enjoy what ever it is that has tweaked you new interest.

buckeye

Wow, very well said. Keep in touch Joe. Everytime you ride that Thunderbolt,we are ridind together between the miles. You have become a good friend.
Go Bucks!!!!

Sorry to hear you are going, but if you ever want to come back OldMiniBikes will always be here, hope everything works out for you. :thumbsup: