Been vacant for a year point five ..

Very nice outcome with that machine. You might want to start looking for a more comfortable seat cause you're gonna need it. I used to have one from Northern Hydraulics like that and it was a bucking bronco!

Very nice outcome with that machine. You might want to start looking for a more comfortable seat cause you're gonna need it. I used to have one from Northern Hydraulics like that and it was a bucking bronco!
Aka Fasten your seat belt! Awesome little digger machine, I'm with Tom got video???

Incredible build. Lookinbg at the first pictures I was thinking what in the hell is he building, wasn't till I saw the hydraulics and the bucket I realized what it was. Very cool!

@ Kmanator
The creator of the plans says it takes 45 hours to build and uses $1500 in materials.
Did you find these numbers to be accurate?
Thanks to all that replied..As far as hours I did not really count..I would just make a part here. .weld a part there...drill holes in a part until it all came together..As far as price.. I have about $2300.00 into it give or take? The hydraulic motor on the slew rotation and the mini cylinder for the thumb were not in the original plans..And yes I have plans soon to video it in its natural habitat.